1. Please refrain from operating this app while driving or walking as it is dangerous. When using in a car, please stop at a safe place.
2. Please note that if you delete this application, the data registered in the application will also be deleted.
3. Periodically synchronize with iTunes or iCloud on your PC, and if there is a backup function provided by the app, use this function to back up your data and strive to preserve the data registered with this app.
1. Please note that all information provided by using this application is for reference only.
2. We have taken great care in the accuracy of the information posted on this app, but the content may change. For details, please check the official website that can be viewed from this application.
3. We do not guarantee that this application is suitable for or effective for the specific purpose of the user.
4. Artisan Force shall not be liable for any act of using this application.
■Intellectual property right
1. Intellectual property rights, copyrights or all other rights related to this application belong to the third party who has licensed to Artisan Force or Artisan Force.
1. Reproduction, duplication, modification, modification, extraction, processing, modification, redistribution, public transmission, distribution, lending, translation, adaptation, and creation of derivative works of this application are prohibited regardless of whether it is for profit or non-profit. In addition, it is prohibited to transfer, license, or otherwise dispose of it to a third party.
2. Reverse engineering, decompilation or disassembly of this application is prohibited.
3. It is prohibited to do anything that threatens, limits, interferes with, or may threaten the rights of Artisan Force, Apple Inc. and other third parties with respect to this application.
4. It is prohibited to act that interferes with the service operation of this application, damages the credibility and causes damage, or any act that may cause such damage.
5. In addition, it is prohibited for Artisan Force to perform any act that it deems inappropriate.
Arrangements not listed above are subject to the iTunes Store Terms of Service and Licensed Application End User License Agreement.
This agreement will come into effect on November 19, 2009.